Hiring a Private Investigator
Are you looking for an old high school friend? Want to know if you’re Husband or Wife is cheating on you? Need to check out a potential employee or tenant?
At Empire Pacific Investigative Services, Inc., (EPIS) we can help you obtain these information’s. Once you hire EPIS, it’s just like hiring an expert firm, like an attorney, an insurance broker, a doctor – it benefits you to take the time to ensure you’re hiring a professional who has experience, quality reputation, and good-business ethics. Below is a checklist that will help you why you should hire Empire Pacific investigative Services, Inc, (EPIS) for your investigative needs.
- Before hiring EPIS, Inc., our qualified agents will seat down with you and go over the budget and come up with a plan that best fits their needs.
- At EPIS, Inc., we do not start a case, without signing up a contract before an investigation starts. This will make our client comfortable. Just like any other service, you should get a contract that indicates what you are hiring the P.I. for and what type of service you will getting in return. If they cannot or will not present you with a contract, hang up the phone.
- At EPIS, Inc., we give free consultation. During the consultation, we provide different examples of case, reports and the outcome of the type of investigation from our past experiences.
- Experience. Some P.I.’s have little or no investigative background or no field experience. There are those who have left or retired from the law enforcement or military career and decide that being a “Private Investigator” would be the next thing to do and exciting. They enroll in some Private Detective school and after several months, they become a Private Investigator. Does that mean that they are qualified to investigate your case? Not necessarily! It is important that you know the qualifications and experience of the investigator that will be working on your case. At EPIS, all of our agents have over 15 years of experience and we do not hire a young kid and give them a video camera to conduct surveillance for you.
- At EPIS, we get a great deal of infidelity cases, which are mainly from, word of mouth which gives our clients the inside scoop, and the opportunity to ask specific questions to their needs. This word of mouth would be from friends, business associates, or from your lawyer.
- At EPIS, Inc., we are involved with different associations, national private investigation organizations, where most of which have web sites that post their membership directly.
- EPIS, Inc. has a great deal of affiliates with the American Trial Lawyer’s Association and the State Defense Bar.
- Another reason that EPIS, Inc., is highly chosen over other PI Firms, is that, most Insurance Companies uses EPIS for their surveillance and background checks and by calling your homeowners insurance company, you can ask to speak to a claim representative and they will give you a good referral on our company.
- Using EPIS over other PI companies gives a great deal of comfort, since we have been around for a long time, we have advertisements on Internet and Yellow Pages. At EPIS, Inc., we are licensed and carry a 2,000,000.00 Dollars Bond. Being bonded is a requirement in most states to get a license. If you see a Private Investigator advertising that they are “bonded” that does not mean that they are a better investigator or that they have some special status.
- At EPIS, our agents are in direct contact with the clients for updates, not like other firms that they get to talk to the manager inside of the field investigator. A Good Communication will be critical when the investigation begins. Our field investigators’ are open minded and they have new ideas that is worthy of exploring.