Field Investigators are the front line operators in the battle against insurance fraud. As a Field Investigator with the Empire Pacific Investigative Svcs., Inc., you will conduct field-level investigations on behalf of insurance companies, claims administrators, law firms and employers, including covert surveillance (Sub Rosa), information gathering, location of witnesses/claimants and activity checks.
- Competitive Salaries (Experience-Based)
- Driving/Travel required yes
- Mileage: Compensated Yes
- Shifts: 10-30 Hours per week (Part-Time)
- Paid Training: Provided (minimum wages)
- What kind of background should I have in order to apply?
- Candidates should have at least one of the following:
- Investigative Experience
- 4-Year Degree from an Accredited University
- 2-Year Degree or certificate from an Accredited Junior College
- Investigative Trade School Certificate/Diploma
What will I be doing?
- Covert Surveillance (Sub Rosa)
- Activity Checks
- Information Gathering
- Other Types of Investigations
What kind of equipment will I be provided?
- Digital Video Camcorder
- Covert Hidden Camera
- Video Tapes
- Camera Accessories
- Window Tinting
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org