Imperative Information about Adultery Surveillance Cases:
If you think that your spouse or lover is cheating on you, make sure, you the client give as much information as possible. As your adultery surveillance private investigator, we are only able to get you the proof and evidence you need if you tell us the whole story. Anything less can have a dramatic affect on our ability to get you the information you seek. Although we are among the best adultery surveillance and adultery investigators in the private investigation company's in the industry, who specializes in infidelity and cheating spouses cases that are recognized experts in court. At EPIS, Inc., we do not tamper any evidence and will not make things exist, if it did not happen. We cannot find infidelity where it does not exist and sometimes, despite signs to the contrary, there is no infidelity or it is too infrequent or too well hidden to be found. Accordingly, we do not guarantee any outcome on any case.
Imperative Information about Adultery Surveillance Cases on the Best Days
A staggering 65% of married couples in America have had or are currently having an affair.
- Before any given weekend; Thursday/Friday or after any given weekend; Monday/Tuesday.
- The Cheaters and or Lovers birthday.
- Planning late meetings.
- Taking business trips alone
- The Thursday before a long holiday weekend and the Tuesday after the long holiday weekend.
- Pre-Valentine's Day: February 12th or 13th, Surveillance during lunch on February 14th (that night the cheating partner/spouse has to be with you!)
- Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
- The Friday following Thanksgiving Day when claiming they have to work.
- Company Christmas Parties, when in the past you were able to attend.
- December 23rd, or lunch on the 24th. , New Years Eve.
If you have a sneaky suspicion that your husband may be having an affair, the gifts he gives or receives can help you confirm what you suspect. They can also provide you with tangible proof of his infidelity. Lovers delight in giving each other tokens of their affection, especially at Christmas time or on Valentine's Day. This exchange of gifts can prove to be a cheating husband's undoing. The wife who knows what to look for and where to look can usually find tangible proof of her husband's affair.