Empire Pacific Investigative Services
Cheating Wife and Husband in Los Angeles
Nationwide Private Investigator
Private Investigator Nationwide
Licensed Private Investigators
Nationwide Toll Free 888.404.3747
License Number: PI 16166
id You Know
51% of married men and 67% of married women did not know of their spouse's extramarital activity
Infidelity investigation is one of the most common reasons private investigation is sought out, and we can give you the results you need for real peace of mind.
Private Investigators dealing with infidelity investiation, spend the majority of their time working on Matrimonial Investigations. Despite this fact, infidelity investigators report that clients working with them for help with domestic matters and infidelity often are reluctant or are embarrassed to share personal problems. The truth, however is that there is no reason to be shy about seeking out a private investigator. Not only are many investigators very experienced in this type of case and achieve results quickly and efficiently, but these results can dramatically improve your life. Consider these types of investigations that can be of assistance to you
Infidelity Investigation - What Exactly Does It Involve?
Did you know that most common issue private investigators are hired for is infidelity investigation? Talk to any private investigator, you will be told that most of their work involves conducting domestic surveillance of cheating spouses on infidelity investigation who are suspected of having extramarital affairs. Based on our infidelity investigation private investigator Mike Hakimi, experiences working with spouses who believe that their relationship with partners may be affected by infidelity, considerable are spent paying for infidelity investigation.
How Are Infidelity Investigation Retained By EPIS
The first step to retain our private investigators for infidelity investigation, is first contact one of our licensed private investigators, and received the client/subject form, where we will ask all the necessary questions for your case. Here are some more details on the difference between EPIS Infidelity Investigation.
Although anyone can perform surveillance or conduct domestic surveillance. Having a license to do so exempts a private investigator from being charged with stalking. This is important to know because the most common technique used in infidelity investigations is "passive surveillance". What this means is the private investigator simply monitors and observes one daily activity of the person suspected of marital infidelity and then provides documentation of the adultery. Regardless of the approach used by private investigators in conducting infidelity investigation, you can be certain that the process will be positive.
Mistakes People Make When Retaining a Private Investigator to Conduct an Infidelity Investigation.
Based on our present and past experience when we are retained for an infidelity investigation and the mistakes the clients make. These are the most critical error people most often make when they retain our private investigators to conduct an infidelity investigation is to let their spouse know that he or she is going to be under surveillance. In most cases, people are not so stupid as to tell their spouses that they are being watched. Instead, they make the mistake of not keeping the infidelity investigation completely secret. Some other mistakes clients make when hiring a private investigator for infidelity investigation is by talking to friends, neighbors, co-workers or family members, information about the surveillance inevitably leaks out. This of course will sabotage the whole infidelity investigation. Similarly, when the private investigator reports that he or she is close to getting hard evidence of the cheating spouse, the client may blurt this out and inform the cheating spouse before the infidelity investigation is complete. As you can see, these are two examples of serious mistakes people often make.
About Infidelity investigation and Adultery:
Infidelity investigation usually relates to any committed relationship, however adultery is more specific to marriages. If your spouse or significant other is cheating, you deserve to know the truth. EPIS infidelity investigation investigators can begin to start the healing process. This may not include keeping the relationship together. If you decide that your marriage is irrevocably broken, you are going to need the discreet services infidelity investigation EPIS offers. As difficult as it may be to come to terms with, you are going to need to get the facts and protect your interests. Coping with infidelity is not easy, but living with it is worse.
Testimonial "Infidelity Investigation"
"I would have never recognized my fiancé cheating on me in Beverly Hills without your help. As it turns out, he was dating this individual for a period of time and now which was one of his best friend's wife. Thank you for great work
__Gloria in NY
- Marital Decoys & Infidelity Checks Investigations
Infidelity Investigation - Signs of a Cheating Wife
1) You find birth-control pills in her medicine cabinet, and you've had a vasectomy.
2) She sets up a new e-mail account and doesn't tell you about it.
3) She goes to the store for groceries and comes home 5 hours later.
4) She buys herself new underwear.
5) She sets up a separate cell phone account that is billed to her office.
6) The toilet bowl seat is up, and when you left home it was down.
7) She's unconventionally spending money on new clothes.
8) She stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
9) She stops wearing her wedding ring.
Infidelity Investigation - Signs of a Cheating Husband
1) He carries condoms, and you are on the pill.
2) He insists the child seat, toys, etc., are kept out of his car.
3) You find a long blond hair on the seat of his car.
4) You find unexplained scratches or bruises on his neck or back.
5) He suddenly wants to try new love techniques.
6) He works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on the pay stub.
7) He throws up a lot because he just ate at his mistress's home.
8) His clothes smell of an unfamiliar perfume.
9) You see lipstick on your husband's shirt.
Infidelity Investigation - Signs of a Cheating Spouse
1) She/he shows a sudden interest in a different type of music.
2) Spouse's co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.
3) She/he has a sudden preoccupation with his or her appearance.
4) Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer when you are asleep.
5) The amount of money being deposited into your checking account drops off.
6) You find items of intimate apparel that you did not give your spouse.
7) Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and is "touchy"
8) You get calls where the caller hangs up when he or she hears your voice.
9) He/she has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home.
10) She/he uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
11) Begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.
12) Deletes all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.
13) Picks fights in order to stomp out of the house.
Infidelity Investigation - Sign of Spouse cheating on you
- Your spouse seems bored. Bored with you, with job, with kids, with hobbies, with life in general.
- Your spouse seems to want danger or thrills in his/her life.
- There is considerably less intimacy in your relationship. Your sex life is practically non-existent.
- Your spouse has a low self-esteem.
- You notice your spouse has a sense of confusion about self.
- You spouse has become lazy, especially around the house.
- You can't get your spouse to communicate with you.
- Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
- Your spouse is suddenly more attentive than usual.
- Your mate is working longer hours at work.
- Your spouse is dressing nicer, looking nicer.
- You notice charges on credit card statement that don't make sense.
- Your spouse is indifferent to family events like birthdays and holidays.
- You find your partner has been lying to you about a variety of things.
- Money becomes more of an issue between the two of you.
- He/she doesn't want to go anywhere or do anything with you anymore.
- You can't even get your mate to fight with you.
- You feel as if you are being avoided.
- Your partner abandons religious faith.
- Your spouse seems more secretive.
Infidelity Investigation - Evaluating the Behavior of the Suspect
1. Change in Money Habits
2. Change in Schedule
3. Increased Travel
4. Increased Confidentiality
5. Taking on a New Figure
6. Hours on the Internet
7. Disconnecting with His or Her Spouse
8. Disconnecting with Others
9. Displaying Bold Behavior
10. Establishing New Acquaintances
Infidelity Investigation in Definition
Infidelity Investigation - Infidelity (colloquially known as cheating) is a violation of the mutually agreed-upon rules or boundaries of an intimate relationship. In many jurisdictions, it is a crime punishable by death, by stoning or beheading the cheater.
Infidelity Investigation -what constitutes a significant? Enough breach of such a relationship to be considered infidelity or cheating depends on the nature of the relationship, e.g. whether the relationship is or has been understood by the partners to be monogamous or, by contrast, whether the relationship is defined as open, in which case the question of the person having "cheated" may be open to dispute between the partners. In general, though, by default, most committed relationships involving sex that have not involved discussion of the permissibility of other partners are automatically assumed monogamous, and breach of that commitment induces emotional pain and problems in the relationship. "Cheating" is generally understood to be a blatant violation of the implicit good faith contract of a typical sexually-intimate relationship, a betrayal of core shared values with which the integrity and nature of the relationship is defined, sometimes even if the actions undertaken while "cheating" are not technically sexual in nature (for example, a man being emotionally intimate with a woman who is not his girlfriend, or French kissing her).
Infidelity investigation - There are two areas in a close relationship where infidelity investigation mostly occurs: physical intimacy and emotional intimacy. In sexual infidelity, the impact is said to be not only about sex outside the relationship, but also about trust, betrayal, lying and disloyalty. What makes infidelity so painful is the fact that it involves someone deliberately using deception to violate established expectations within a relationship.
Infidelity Investigation - Sexual infidelity refers to sexual activity with someone other than the partner to which one is committed. Sexual infidelity in marriage is called adultery, philander or an affair, while in other interpersonal relationships it may be called "cheating". A man whose wife has committed adultery is referred to as a cuckold, while a woman whose husband has cheated on her is known as a cuckquean.
Other Related Words:
Infidelity Investigation cheating wife, Infidelity investigation cheating, Infidelity investigation cheating husband, infidelity investigation cheating spouses, infidelity investigation cheating wife story cheating housewife, infidelity investigation cheating girlfriend, infidelity investigation cheating boyfriend, infidelity investigation cheating sign, infidelity cheating dome, infidelity investigation cheating man, infidelity investigation sign of a cheating spouse, infidelity investigation cheating woman, infidelity investigation cheating wife free story, infidelity investigation cheating husband sign, infidelity investigation cheating planet, infidelity investigation caught cheating, is he cheating sign of a cheating wife, infidelity investigation cheating story, infidelity investigation cheating wife picture, infidelity investigation catch cheating spouse, infidelity investigation wife caught cheating, cheating relationship, infidelity investigaiton married cheating.