Field Investigators are the front line operators in the battle against insurance fraud. As a Field Investigator with the Empire Pacific Investigative Svcs., Inc., you will conduct field-level investigations on behalf of insurance companies, claims administrators, law firms and employers, including covert surveillance (Sub Rosa), information gathering, location of witnesses/claimants and activity checks.
* Competitive Salaries (Experience-Based)
* Driving/Travel required yes
* Mileage: Compensated Yes
* Shifts: 10-30 Hours per week (Part-Time)
* Paid Training: Provided (minimum wages)
* what kind of background should I have in order to apply?
* Candidates should have at least one of the following:
* Investigative Experience
* 4-Year Degree from an Accredited University
* 2-Year Degree or certificate from an Accredited Junior College
* Investigative Trade School Certificate/Diploma
What will I be doing?
* Covert Surveillance (Sub Rosa)
* Activity Checks
* Information Gathering
* Other Types of Investigations
What kind of equipment will I be provided?
* Digital Video Camcorder
* Covert Hidden Camera
* Video Tapes
* Camera Accessories
* Window Tinting
Apply now by sending your resume to: